As a member-driven organization, the opportunity to set the direction and influence the activities of PTC rests entirely with its members and their active participation. In return, members benefit from the goodwill of association with an organization whose mission is to improve the lives of the people of the Asia-Pacific region through telecommunications and ICT development.
PTC membership offers many benefits and opportunities. Become a PTC member and:
- Develop relationships with senior leaders in business, technology, academia, and policy
- Stay connected with fellow PTC members via exclusive access to the Member Directory
Make a difference
- Become involved in initiatives that promote telecommunications in the Pacific region
- Develop and implement outreach projects as part of the PTC Projects initiative
- Contribute thought leadership to conference and workshop programs and discussions
- Participate in Council elections (not applicable to Affiliate or Student members)
- Participate in exclusive, members-only activities, interest groups, and planning committees
- Stay informed about PTC and member news as well as industry trends and developments via the Members’ Bulletin
- Access exclusive content through the Members Only section of the PTC website
- Share PTC resources, programs, and electronic updates with staff and colleagues
- Save up to 30% on full conference registration fees
- Receive reduced member rates for advertising, exhibit cubicles, and meeting rooms during the annual conference
- Enjoy discounts to other events and publications
Download the Membership Brochure (pdf) and learn about PTC membership.
Would you like to become a PTC Member? Complete the online Membership Application.
PTC'14: New World, New Strategies will take place from 19-22 January 2014 in Honolulu, Hawaii.