Exhibit at PTC’13 and showcase your latest technologies and services to an international audience of senior leaders and executives.
Why exhibit at PTC’13?
- To build strategic partnerships with conference delegates, networkers, and other exhibitors
- To create new business opportunities and reach qualified leads
- To save on full conference registration rates
- To attend select PTC receptions and program sessions
- To receive discounts of up to 20% on advertising rates
Where are the exhibits located?
The exhibits are located in the PTC Pavilion, which is in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center, Coral Ballrooms IV–V.
In addition to the exhibits, the PTC Pavilion will also feature:
- Meeting cubicles
- Meeting tables
- PTC Cyber Kiosks with access to the PTC Meeting Scheduler
- Session coffee breaks
- Coffee cart
- Smoothie and juice cart
- Conference luncheons
The PTC Pavilion promises to be a hub of activity as exhibitors, conference delegates, and networkers all interact over two days of intense deal-making.
When is the PTC Pavilion open?
- Monday, 21 January 2013: 0800–1700
- Tuesday, 22 January 2013: 0800–1600
What are the PTC’13 exhibit rates?
- PTC Member Rate: US$2,450 per 10’×10′ cubicle
- PTC Non-member Rate: US$3,500 per 10’×10′ cubicle
Download the PTC’13 Pavilion Form for more information.