Volunteer at PTC’13
Be part of the Asia-Pacific’s premiere annual telecommunications event. More than a thousand delegates pay as much as $1,000 or more to attend. You can be part of it all for free.
Volunteers have been part of all of PTC’s 34 previous conferences and they are integral to each conference’s success. Conference volunteers play a valuable role as an extension of the PTC staff. Volunteers help make PTC’s annual conference possible, as they add a personal dimension to the conference and support delegates, staff, and visitors.
Volunteers are needed to do just about everything, from logistics to security. Time commitments can range from a few hours for a single project to as much time as you have available. (A minimum of 16 hours is needed per student in order to receive benefits.)
To participate, download the PTC’13 Volunteer Application Form (pdf).
Read the Volunteer FAQ (pdf) to learn about the requirements and necessary preparations.
- Meet and network with thousands of attendees and participants from around the world
- Receive an exclusive attendee list with internship and employment opportunities
- Access four-days worth of thought leadership via program sessions
- Participate in official PTC’13 social events
- Learn about the latest issues and developments in the telecommunications industry from senior leaders
… and more!
Try something new. Learn new skills and meet new people. Volunteer at the Asia-Pacific’s premier telecommunications conference. Space is limited, so volunteer today.
Submit your completed PTC’13 Volunteer Application Form via email to email@example.com or fax at +1.808.944.4874.