- I understand that negotiated standard guest room and suite rates are available only to PTC’18 Full Conference, Networker, One-day registered attendees, Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors, and exhibitor/meeting cubicle renters (up to six cubicle staff per cubicle). The special room rates apply only to one sleeping room per person. I further understand that if I have not registered as a Full Conference, Networker, or One-day attendee, not a Platinum, Diamond, or Gold sponsor, or not an exhibitor or cubicle renter (up to six cubicle staff per cubicle), my special room rate will cost an additional USD 25 per night.
- I understand that if I wish to reserve a hotel suite for hospitality, office, or meeting purposes, I am required to complete the PTC’18 Suite and Converted Guest Room Agreement.
- I understand the following deposit policies:
- Standard Guest Rooms: A deposit of one room night plus tax per room, payable to Hilton, is required for all reservations. Credit card deposits will be charged by Hilton at the time of reservation. This deposit is non-refundable for reservations cancelled within seven days prior to the arrival date.
- Suites: A deposit of one night plus tax, payable to Hilton, will be due within seven days of confirmation. Payment in full will be due 60 days prior to the arrival date. The full payment is non-refundable for reservations cancelled after Thursday, 21 December 2017.
- I understand at check-in, the front desk will verify the check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should I choose to depart earlier than my original check-out date, an early departure fee may apply. Price is subject to change.