The PTC HUB will be the central gathering place of the Annual Conference.
Open to the public Sunday through Wednesday, the PTC HUB can be accessed with your PTC’22 badge or by providing a business card at the entrance.
The PTC HUB will house exhibitors, meeting cubicles, meeting tables, session coffee breaks, and conference luncheons.
Come learn, meet, and network with conference attendees in the PTC HUB.
PTC HUB HOURS
(All times are Hawaii Standard Time)
Sunday, 16 January 2022 – Tuesday, 18 January 2022
Wednesday, 19 January 2022
- Build strategic partnerships with conference attendees, networkers, and other exhibitors.
- Create new business opportunities and reach qualified leads.
- Save 10% on Full Conference or Online registration rates.
- PTC Member Rate: USD 2,500 per 10′×10′ cubicle
- PTC Non-member Rate: USD 3,550 per 10′×10′ cubicle
- PTC Member Rate: USD 1,000
- PTC Non-member Rate: USD 1,500
Meet with industry leaders at PTC’22 in your private meeting cubicle. Each cubicle is a stand-alone unit that consists of four (4) walls and a door for maximum privacy.
For more information, download the PTC HUB In-person Order Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold formal and informal discussions and meetings with senior telecommunications and ICT executives at your own meeting table. Each meeting table includes:
- Meeting table with four (4) chairs
- Your company’s logo on a table stand (Upgrade to a printed tablecloth for an additional cost.)
- Your company’s logo with hyperlink on PTC’22 Meeting Tables page
A meeting table may be purchased when registering for PTC’22. If you are already registered and want to purchase a meeting table, please email email@example.com.
Why exhibit at PTC’18?
- To build strategic partnerships with conference attendees, networkers, and other exhibitors
- To create new business opportunities and reach qualified leads
- To save 10% on full conference registration rates
- To attend select PTC receptions and program sessions
- To receive discounts of up to 20% on advertising rates
Where are the exhibits located?
The exhibits are located in the PTC Pavilion, which is in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center, Coral Ballrooms 4 & 5. In addition to the exhibits, the PTC Pavilion will also feature:
- Meeting cubicles
- Meeting tables
- PTC Cyber Kiosks with access to the Internet and the Meeting Manager system
- Session coffee breaks
- Conference luncheons
- Coffee cart (if sponsored)
- Smoothie and juice cart (if sponsored)
The PTC Pavilion promises to be a hub of activity as exhibitors, conference attendees, and networkers all interact over two days of intense deal-making.
Visit the PTC Pavilion to see the latest from our PTC’18 Exhibitors!
The PTC Pavilion is open Monday and Tuesday to the public, and can be accessed with your PTC’18 badge or by providing a business card at the Pavilion booth.
Exhibitors are featured in the PTC Pavilion, located in Coral Ballrooms 4 & 5 in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center. The Pavilion also hosts meeting cubicles and tables, the Coffee and Smoothie Carts, as well as session coffee breaks and conference luncheons.
When is the PTC Pavilion open?
- Monday, 22 January 2018: 0800-1700
- Tuesday, 23 January 2018: 0800-1600