Get ready for a PTC experience like no other. For our 40th anniversary, we are launching the first-ever PTC Innovation Awards.
The PTC Innovation Awards are designed to recognize the individuals and companies that have transformed and continue to transform our industry and the markets we serve.
We are now accepting entries for the following six categories:
- Lifetime Innovation: Recognizing sustained innovation over a lifetime in network-centric ICT.
- Best Overall Innovation: Recognizing the best innovation in telecommunications and network-centric information technologies over the course of the four decades of PTC’s history.
- Best Networking Innovation: Recognizing the most innovative progression in networking technology in the last 12 months.
- Best Application/Service Innovation: Recognizing innovation in network-centric ICT services and applications in the last 12 months.
- Best Regulatory Innovation: Recognizing the regulation, de-regulation, or regulatory reform that has best facilitated the deployment of ICTs for the people of the Pacific Rim within the last 12 months.
- Best Quality of Life Improvement: Recognizing the company or entity that has successfully launched a telecommunications product or network-centric ICT application that has had the most outstanding impact on improving the quality of life for people in the Pacific Rim.
Submit your nominations online by 1 December 2017. Any person or entity may be nominated as long as they meet the category’s eligibility requirements. Self-nominations are welcome.
The shortlist of finalists will be announced in December.
The PTC’18 Innovation Awards will culminate in a fabulous black-tie/Hawaiian-formal gala on 23 January 2018 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii, where the winners will be announced and honored.