Still looking for the right candidate to fill a job vacancy?
Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) has a great solution and is pleased to announce the launch of its PTC Job Board, a new PTC Member benefit.
The PTC Job Board is another excellent way that PTC continues to support its members, as well as the businesses and individuals in the ICT industry. It gives recruiters the opportunity to expand their outreach in search of the critical talent needed to fill vacant positions, and job seekers another avenue to find a job of their liking.
The PTC Job Board is open to the public to browse and apply for available job openings; however, only PTC Members are eligible to submit job listings on behalf of their organization.
Those looking for employment will find an array of jobs in the ICT industry from entry level to executive level, part-time or full-time, and for a variety of positions such as finance, marketing, sales, administrative, and operations, to name a few.
For PTC Members in good standing that are interested in submitting a job post, please visit the PTC Job Board (link when it’s ready). Members will need to sign in to the PTC website in order to access the PTC Job Board. Job posts will remain live for 30 days from its publish date.
Need assistance with posting a job or have questions? Email the PTC Job Board team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a quick rundown of the PTC Job Board process:
1) Sign in to the PTC website to access the page.
2) Complete all fields on the submission page and click “preview.”
3) Review the post for content and grammatical accuracy.
4) After the review is complete, either click “submit listing” or “edit listing.”
The submitter will receive three emails from the PTC Job Board following the submission.
1) First email: to confirm that the job post was received.
2) Second email: to notify the submitter that the job post was published to the PTC Job Board. The job post will remain live for 30 days.
3) Third email: to remind the submitter that the job post will expire in seven (7) days. A response to the email is needed to extend the listing another 30 days.