Nominations are now being accepted for this year’s PTC Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Elections.
There are four (4) seats available on the 14-member BG. Each seat serves a three-year term.
Up to 34 of the 38 elected seats of the AC are available in this election cycle. Each seat serves a four-year term.
ALL BG TERMS BEGIN ON 16 JANUARY 2020
ALL AC TERMS BEGIN ON 17 JANUARY 2020
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION:
TUESDAY, 20 OCTOBER 2020
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
All nominees for the BG and AC must be PTC Members in good standing. Self-nominations are welcome. Please refer to the following documents for more information, including desired qualifications:
- Desired Qualifications for PTC Leadership Candidates
- Essential Rules and Guidelines for PTC Leadership Elections
- Information Regarding the PTC Board of Governors (BG)
- Information Regarding the PTC Advisory Council (AC)
- Continuing and Incumbent Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Members by Category
ATTENTION: The following are the official regional/membership categories for the 2020 BG and AC elections.
- Oceania For-profit (entity)
- Central and South America For-profit (entity)
- Southeast and South Asia For-profit (entity)
- East Asia For-profit (entity)
- North America For-profit (entity)
- Europe For-profit (entity)
- Middle East and Africa For-profit (entity)
- Global Non-profit (entity)
- Individual Member
The BG and AC elections will be conducted entirely online. Eligible voting member representatives will receive information on how to vote, including a secure link to the ballot and unique password, via email.
Specific dates for casting ballots will be provided in official announcements sent separately to eligible voting members. Results will be announced in November.
The person submitting a nomination will receive an email confirmation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive an email, to ensure we received your nomination.
Late nominations will not be accepted. Please submit your nomination by 20 October 2020