PTC seeks judges for our inaugural PTC Innovation Awards, which will recognize the individuals and companies that have transformed and continue to transform our industry and the markets we serve with the mission to improve the quality of life in the Pacific Rim through ICT.
Both members and non-members of PTC are eligible to apply to be judges. PTC is looking for judges to represent the breadth of the ICT industry, including private, public, institutional, and academic practices.
The panel of judges will evaluate entry submissions across the following six award categories:
- Lifetime Innovation
- Best Overall Innovation
- Best Networking Innovation
- Best Application/Service Innovation
- Best Regulatory Innovation
- Best Quality of Life Improvement
Evaluation and judging is performed entirely online starting 13 November, with no travel required. Judging responsibilities and time commitment will vary depending on the number of entry submissions per category.
As a member of the judging panel of the PTC Innovation Awards, you will:
- Receive two (2) invitations to our gala night at the Hilton Hawaiian Village®, where the results are announced.
- Have your name displayed on the PTC’18 website and included in the PTC’18 Innovation Awards Gala program as a judge.
- Receive an appreciation certificate.
If you are interested in serving as a PTC’18 Innovations Awards judge, please visit our PTC Innovation Awards Judging FAQ and email us at email@example.com a brief “application” that summarizes your expertise and background. The Call for Judges nomination/application period is open until Wednesday, 1 November.
Applicants will be notified of their selection status via email.
Volunteer to judge and help shape the growth and transformation of the ICT industry.