The PTC Board of Governors (BG) has called a special meeting of PTC Members, pursuant to the requirements of Article II, Section 8.C of the Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) Bylaws, which is open to all members in good standing, on:
11 July 2018 | 1:00 p.m. (HST)
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Welcome by Stephen Ho, PTC President & Chair — 1:00 p.m. (HST)
- Introduction of Proposed Amendments to the PTC Bylaws by Timothy Logue, PTC Ad Hoc Bylaws Committee Co-Chair — 1:10 p.m. (HST)
- Questions from members — 1:20 p.m. (HST)
- Voting on resolution approving the proposed amendments opens — 1:30 p.m. (HST)
- Voting closes — 1:45 p.m. (HST)
- Adjournment — 2:00 p.m. (HST)
Background information: The Board of Governors created the Ad Hoc Bylaws Committee upon the recommendation of the Advisory Council to review the current PTC membership categories for Board of Governors and Advisory Council positions. After months of research and discussion, the Committee drafted a Summary of Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws of the Pacific Telecommunications Council. The BG accepted the Committee’s proposal and passed a resolution to call a meeting of the members to vote on the recommended amendments to the Bylaws.
Amendments to the Bylaws that change the regional/membership categories and allocations relating to the Board of Governors and the Advisory Council require a Member vote. Please review the linked documents, and please attend and cast your vote during the meeting via conference call.
- Summary of Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws of the Pacific Telecommunications Council
- Resolution of the Members and Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws
- Current Amended and Restated By Laws (sic) of the Pacific Telecommunications Council (As of 27 September 2016)
JOIN THE MEETING
To participate via a computer (Internet/Wi-Fi and audio connection required):
- Open the following link in either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer: https://ptc2.globalmeet.com/PTC
- Enter your email address and click “Continue”
- Enter your first and last name and click “Continue”
- Click on your preferred audio connection:
- Use my computer: Click “Continue” > Click “Connect me” > Follow the prompt to say your full name
- Use my phone: Click “Continue” > Choose your country from the dropdown and enter your phone number > Click “Call me” > Keep your browser window open > Answer your phone > Follow the prompts
To participate via a mobile or landline phone:
- View the Global Numbers List to determine your country’s access number
- Dial your country’s access number [USA (Toll-Free): 1-866-398-2885]
- Enter the following passcode: 900263#
- State your name at the tone and press #
CAST YOUR VOTE
During the meeting, you will be asked to cast your vote.
If you cannot attend this meeting but still want your vote to count, then you may designate a proxy—another PTC Member of your choice in good standing—to vote on your behalf. Complete, sign, and follow the directions on this written authorization by using the link below.
Send your completed and signed proxy voting form to the Pacific Telecommunications Council at 1.808.944.4874 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email) by 5:00 p.m. (HST) on Tuesday, 10 July.
Member Organizations: Please note that voting is limited to one vote per member organization.