Interested in recognizing your colleagues, and shaping the growth and transformation of the ICT industry? If so, PTC invites you to serve as a judge for the second annual PTC Innovation Awards.
The 2019 PTC Innovation Awards recognizes the individuals and companies that have transformed and continue to transform the ICT industry and the markets PTC serves, with the mission to improve the quality of life in the Pacific Rim.
PTC Members and non-members that represent the breadth and depth of the ICT industry, including private, public, institutional and academic practices, are eligible to apply.
The panel of judges will evaluate submissions for the following 2019 award categories:
- Best Subsea Innovation
- Best Satellite Innovation
- Best Mobile Innovation
- Best Network-Enabled Emerging Technologies Innovation
- Best Cloud/Datacenter/Interconnection Innovation
- Best Network Intelligence Innovation
- Best Network-Enabled Application/Service Innovation
- Best Networking Innovation
Evaluation and judging do not require travel and will be performed entirely online beginning in November (exact date to be announced). Judging responsibilities and time commitment will vary depending on the number of submissions per category.
As a member of the PTC Innovation Awards judging panel, you will receive:
- Two (2) invitations to the awards gala at the Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Acknowledgment as a judge on the PTC’19 website and in the 2019 awards gala program.
- An appreciation certificate.
The application period is open until Wednesday, October 31, 2018. Applicants will be notified via email of their selection status.
Join PTC in recognizing the emerging leaders in the ICT industry.