PTC’20 MOBILE APP
MANY NEW FEATURES
Available for Android and Apple devices – get the most out of your PTC’20 experience with the PTC’20 Mobile App. From managing your schedule to finding locations for on-site events, the PTC’20 Mobile App is your resource for all things PTC’20. Networking just got easier too, as registered attendees can also use the app to connect and schedule meetings.
ACCESSING THE PTC’20 MOBILE APP IS EASY
Search for “PTC’20” in the App Store or Google Play, or scan the QR code.*
*After installing the PTC’20 Mobile App, it is recommended that you close out of the app and reopen it to complete the loading process to access all features.
CONNECTING & SCHEDULING MEETINGS
The PTC’20 Mobile App offers a portal that allows registered attendees to communicate with other attendees, as well as to schedule meetings.
- Log in to Mobile App and select “Events“
- Select the PTC’20 Conference in “Upcoming Events“
- Select the “Sessions” tab from the bottom of the screen
- Click “My Schedule“
- Using the menu in the top right corner, select “Schedule Personal Meeting“
- Complete the required information: Title, Start Time, End Time, and you may include a Location or Description if you would like
- Invite Attendees
- Select “Send request” to complete the process
- A green check mark will appear when the meeting has been accepted
- Select “Connect” in the lower right corner
- Select “Attendees” and search for an attendee
- Select the “+ Connect” to send a connection request
- Once the connection accepts the request, you can communicate via the “Messages” tab