- I understand that negotiated standard guest room and suite rates are available only to PTC’20 Full Conference, Networker, One-day registered attendees; Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors; and exhibitor or meeting cubicle renters (up to six (6) staff per cubicle). The special room rates apply only to one (1) sleeping room per person. I further understand that if I have not registered as a Full Conference, Networker, or One-day attendee; not a Platinum, Diamond, Gold, or Silver sponsor; or not an exhibitor or cubicle renter (up to six (6) staff per cubicle); my special room rate will cost an additional USD 25 per night.
- I understand that if I wish to reserve a hotel suite for hospitality, office, or meeting purposes, I am required to complete the PTC’20 Suite and Converted Guest Room Agreement.
- I understand the following deposit policies:
- Standard Guest Rooms: A deposit of two (2) room nights plus tax per room, payable to Hilton, is required for all reservations. Credit card deposits will be charged by Hilton at the time of reservation. This deposit is non-refundable for reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
- Suites: A deposit of two (2) nights plus tax, payable to Hilton, will be due within seven (7) days of confirmation. Payment in full will be due 60 days prior to the arrival date. The full payment is non-refundable for reservations cancelled within 30 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
- I understand at check-in, the front desk will verify the check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should I choose to depart earlier than my original check-out date, an early departure fee may apply. Price is subject to change.