Nominations are now being accepted for this year’s PTC Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Elections.
There are five (5) seats available on the 14-member BG. Each seat serves a three-year term.
Approximately half of the 38 elected seats of the AC are available in this election cycle with 11 vacant seats along with the current class of incumbents. Each seat serves a four-year term.
ALL BG TERMS BEGIN ON 19 JANUARY 2019
ALL AC TERMS BEGIN ON 20 JANUARY 2019
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION:
TUESDAY, 23 OCTOBER 2018
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
All nominees for the BG and AC must be PTC members in good standing. Self-nominations are welcome. Please refer to the following documents for more information, including desired qualifications:
- Desired Qualifications for PTC Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Candidates
- Essential Rules and Guidelines for Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Elections
- Information Regarding the PTC Board of Governors (BG)
- Information Regarding the PTC Advisory Council (AC)
- Continuing and Incumbent Board of Governors (BG) and Advisory Council (AC) Members by Category
ATTENTION: PTC Members recently voted on and approved proposed amendments to the PTC Bylaws that change the regional/membership categories and allocations relating to the BG and AC.* The following are the official regional/membership categories for the BG and AC elections:
- Oceania For-profit (entity)
- Central and South America For-profit (entity)
- Southeast and South Asia For-profit (entity)
- East Asia For-profit (entity)
- North America For-profit (entity)
- Europe For-profit (entity)
- Middle East and Africa For-profit (entity)
- Global Non-profit (entity)
- Individual Member
The BG and AC elections will be conducted entirely online. Eligible voting member representatives will receive information on how to vote, including a secure link to the ballot and unique password, via email.
Specific dates for casting ballots will be provided in official announcements sent separately to eligible voting members. Results will be announced in November.
We urge qualified PTC members to consider participation by nominating for a leadership role. As a membership organization, PTC’s strength rests with your engagement. Leadership roles are a unique opportunity to guide the direction and build on the success of PTC.
The person submitting a nomination will receive an email confirmation. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive an email, to ensure we received your nomination.
Late nominations will not be accepted. Please submit your nomination by 23 October 2018.